Drain Unclogging Plumbing Services Seattle, WA
Call Us Today at
Harts Services Offers Drain Clearing & Cleaning in Seattle, Washington
$93 or It’s Free* Drain Clearing with Camera Inspection
Drain Clogged? Pooling Water?
• We’ll come to your house and clear your drain and restoring flow
• If we can’t clear it – It’s FREE!*
• Includes a FREE camera inspection
Harts Services ensures 100% Customer Satisfaction
NO Service Call Fees. NO Dispatch Fees.
Copyright 2019, Dealer Teamwork LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Our Drain Cleaning Service & Plumbing Repairs Include:
- Clearing out clogged drains in bathroom, kitchen and your whole house
- Video camera inspections
- Main water & sewer line repair, replace & installation
- FREE 2nd opinion quotes on main water & sewer projects!
- High pressure water jet cleaning / hydro jetting
- Rooter service
- Leaky or broken pipes
- Gas Piping
- Water heater repair & installation
- Residential & Commercial services – call for details
- Emergency Plumbing Response
- …Any other University Place plumbing needs? Our best rated plumbers can do it all
How Can I Keep My Drains Clog Free In Seattle, Washington?
When a drain gets clogged, many homeowners try to solve the problem on their own, turning to a couple common DIY remedies. Using a plunger might work in some situations, but it can also push the clog further down into the pipe. This creates an even bigger, harder-to-reach problem in the future. People often try to eliminate the clog with a store-bought, chemical-based liquid drain cleaner. Our Seattle drain clearing technicians highly advise against using chemical cleaners, because of both the potential negative environmental impacts and the effect it can have on your pipes. These cleaners can actually contribute to the corrosion of your pipes.
It’s best to call your local Seattle, WA sewer & drain professional for help to avoid causing further or undue damage. Harts Services drain cleaning technicians have the tools and training to tackle serious clogs.
One of the Best Rated Drain Unclogging Companies serving Seattle, WA
Proudly & Professionally Servicing the Entire Seattle Metro Area
Hydro Jetting – Pressure Washing by Harts Services in Seattle, WA
What Are Hydro Jetters?
The basic principle behind hydro jetting is using a strong jet of water to dislodge even the most stubborn of obstructions while cleaning your sewer lines at the same time. Whereas snaking may only punch a hole through the clog to permit drainage for a short period, using a jetter will actually break up whatever is causing the stoppage and allow it to flow freely from the pipe, thus completely clearing the way for water drainage.
A hydro jetter utilizes several different styles of jetter heads to push 2-18 gallons of water through pipes at an estimated 4000 PSI. Depending on the size of the jetter, it can clear pipes anywhere from 1.5 to 12 inches in diameter. Using both forward- and rear-facing nozzles, the head is forced forward into the obstruction while strong jets of water break it apart while also cleaning the pipe walls. The jetter head is attached to a high-pressure hose, which is in turn connected to a water reservoir. The reservoir allows the jetter to be used remotely and independent from an outside water source.
We use five different styles of jetter heads for various needs, including:
- Warthog – Can negotiate elbows and clean-outs commonly found in homes, restaurants, buildings, and other light commercial facilities
- Penetrating nozzle – Features an additional forward pointing jet that blasts a hole in solid ice or sludge blockages; three reverse jets provide propulsion
- Chisel Tip Nozzle – Has multiple forward-firing jets that allow for maximum blockage penetration and debris movement
Reverse Flusher – Has three jets angled backward and to the side for flushing out debris from blocked pipes
- Jet Cleaner – General-purpose nozzle that works well in most applications
Hydro jetting is by far the best and most effective way to get rid of stubborn clogs and tree roots that are all too common in the Seattle, Washington area.